Start As You Are

I created a website for this idea last year, I paid for a monthly subscription to SquareSpace but after a few months I hadn't made the time to update it and realised I was throwing money down the drain so I cancelled it, unpublished (not before I saved down print-screens and all the material I had uploaded so far ;-)).

This is quite typical of me. I set out to do something with good intentions but the motivation doesn't hold and I stop investing time in it. I used to believe that if I was paying for something then that would be the driver to keep me invested, however I can count a number of occasions where this method did not pan out.

Anyhow, I want to get back into writing and I figure this is as good a time as any and a better method which will reach people in real-time and (hopefully) obtain feedback which will motivate me to keep going.

One thing that has stopped me writing in the past is that I always feel the need to give a lot of background rather than starting in the present moment. Which can incidentally get a bit boring for me to write and for any potential viewers to read!

So, as of now, I will actually write in the spirit of the intention of the idea which is to Start As You Are.

Or, in this case, As I Am.

I hope that this blog will help people in some way, shape or form and I hope that I will improve my writing structure and style in the process.

And have fun.  Obviously.

Comments

Popular Posts